- Exclusive speed rope of Tia-Clair Toomey
- Bearings: (4) Hi-Precision Cartridge Ball Bearings per rope
- Handle Length: 5.25”
- Handle Diameter: 5/8”
- Handle Construction: Glass-Filled Nylon Resin with TPE overmold for superior grip
- Polyurethane Speed Cable: 120" long, 3/32" dia., Dark Grey coated
- Adjustment: adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Best used on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Official Toomey Arrow logo branding and Rogue branding on handles
- Color: Army Green & Grey Handles, Dark Grey Cable
This is the official bearing speed rope of Rogue athlete and “Fittest Woman on Earth,” Tia-Clair Toomey. The Toomey Edition comes with (4) hi-precision cartridge ball bearings, custom adjustability, and 5.25” tapered handles with a TPE overmold for a firm, no-slip grip. Exclusive features include a flexible 10' polyurethane speed cable, an army green & dark grey color scheme, and the inclusion of Tia’s signature arrow logo branded on to the handles.
Like the CrossFit Games champion herself, the Toomey SR-1S is capable of unbeatable speed. The bearing system allows for smooth, top-end revolutions while the coated grey 3/32” PU cable adds velocity and durability with greater flexibility than standard nylon. The main spindle of the each tapered handgrip measures 5/8” in diameter, with a glass-filled resin construction that makes them virtually indestructible.